Monday, February 24, 2014

So Reading Week's over...

For those of you who don't live in Canada, let me redefine the term as Spring Break.
Not that February is spring, really. Especially in Canada.

I didn't even get to do anything, though, let alone study. I told my manager last week that it was reading week, so I had full availability if he needed me. And it turned out that he took that to heart, and I worked six days out seven. I am so fucking tired. But the paycheck will be awesome! :)
But I told him I can't do the same thing this week because of school, and he said he'd try to cut back my shifts but he hopes I'll be there "when I'm really needed and there's no one else available."
God.
He really needs to hire another person. All the cashiers at work are strained as it is. Not to mention so many of them going on fucking vacation when I have school. I mean, couldn't they go in May, or June? When exams end?
I mean, really.


No comments:

Post a Comment