Friday, January 31, 2014

So I bought a bunch of frozen pizzas

They were on sale for only $4 each. :) I've heard that might be expensive to some people in the US, but here in Toronto that's super cheap.

So... yeah. My foray into cooking has ended with me not knowing where any of the ingredients in our house is and the food that I was actually able to make tasting like bland pieces of shit.
I'm tired.
And broke.
I can't keep spending ten dollars or more a day eating out. It's killing me.
So I decided to just buy large quantities of frozen food (specifically, pizzas right now—maybe I'll focus on something healthier later on when this sale ends) and cook it the night before school for lunch the next day.
I also got these throwaway coffee containers from the dollar store so that I can just have some coffee in the morning without having to rush to Timmie's, or having a huge metal thermos weighing down my already heavy backpack (I swear, I have back problems from this).
Hopefully, I can go at least two weeks without ordering out. My goal is to spend just ten dollars a week on food and stuff, and hopefully pay off the huge debt on my credit card.
I'll let you know when I actually succeed.

Try our new "Burned" flavour! It tastes just like you'd expect it to! No surprises here, no sirree.

No comments:

Post a Comment