Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I am sooo stressed....

So I decided to do a fun thing yesterday, and look up when my next tests were going to be.
I really shouldn't have.
Now I literally feel like tearing my hair out and cowering under my bed for eternity.

You know, I used to think I handled stress well, but now I really doubt it. After my minute of hyper-ventilating "Oh god, oh god, I have a physics test in two weeks!", I automatically went into shutdown mode. In which I went on Netflix, started to watch a show, and basically avoided like crazy. Needless to say, I didn't sleep last night. At least until 9am. Thereafter, missing an important class.
I really need to fix this. And I'm going to. Right away.
Right now, actually. I'm going to close this post and go study and/or workout (it helps with the stress sometimes).
Let's hope I accomplish at least one thing today.


No comments:

Post a Comment