Saturday, March 1, 2014

Just finished an assignment...

At 4am. Yup, I am diligent in my work. Definitely.

Funnily enough, I'm not really all that tired. I'm really hungry, though.
Maybe it's because I already took a nap around 12 hours ago.
But I should sleep. Make an effort to fix my fucked up internal clock. Hmm. After a small snack. After all, I did do some homework today (granted, it was homework that was due anyway, but still).
You know, speaking of small snacks, I'm really getting fond of almond milk. I don't know why. It's just really good. And low on calories.
Maybe I'm finally becoming weight-conscious?
Nah. That'll only happen when I regret ordering out pizza so many times. Which I should stop. Really. On the bright side, I seem to have amassed a lot of 2 for 1 movie tickets. Maybe I can ask someone out.
Nevermind. I'll just wait until April 4th. Which is when the Captain America: The Winter Soldier's coming out!
You know, I read somewhere that, in the comics, Black Window gets with the Winter Soldier. And they're this huge power-couple. I hope they hint at it in the movies!

Now you can tell I'm tired. My mind's rambling and going off in all different directions. I'll sign off before I make you nauseous.

Don't they just look awesome together! They would totally be a favourite ship of mine. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment