Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Gotham trailer

OMIGOD I watched it and I'M FREAKING OUT. It is... epic!!!
I can’t wait I can’t wait I can’t wait I can’t wait I can’t wait I can’t. WAIT!
Well, maybe I was wrong about DC. Then again, I didn’t much like Arrow, no matter how many people rave about it. The main actor is just so bad. Just. really bad at acting. Although I do like the other characters, it’s hard to get into when it focuses on the main guy so much.
But then, Marvel isn’t doing too well in TV-land either. Agents of Shield is really slow to start and it’s hard to care about what happens to the characters for a bit. But I think I’m warming up to it, especially with the recent episodes.
But anyway.
This looks so cool! I just wish the fall season was here already. I heard they’re also doing a Flash show, as a spin-off from Arrow. But maybe this one’ll be good, if the guy can actually act.
Sigh. I really hope DC doesn’t let me down again.

Oooh… I really hope Fox doesn’t cancel this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment